The cost of a piece of ashes jewellery will depend mainly on 2 few things.
1. Will the ashes be incorporated into the jewellery or will the ashes be inside a compartment inside the jewellery and secured? If you would like ashes to be added into the creation process this will be more expensive as it is more time-consuming.
2. Which Material would you like? Silver is a lot cheaper than gold and platinum.
How Much Ash is Needed
Ashes Jewellery is made to hold only a token amount. Whether you are addign the ash into a compartment or having it made into the jewellery yo uwill need less than a teaspoon full.
How is Memorial Ashes Jewellery Made?
There are 3 types of Ashes Jewellery:
1. You add the ashes into a compartment that is hidden inside the ring and secure via a screw
2. You send us ashes and we add them into glass and set the glass gem into a piece of jewellery of your choice
3. You send us ashes and we add them into a piece of jewellery by carefully creating a void into the piece before laser sealing it shut and marking exactly where the ashes were placed.